Knee Cap are tubular supports widely used in orthopedic practice to provide mild compression, warmth & support to the knee joint, to allay pain and inflammation, generally associated with old age, arthritis, sports injury etc.
- Four way stretch
- Uniform compression
- Simple pull on application
- Tapered shape and unique weave provides uniform compression throughout the surface of knee and firm support to the knee area.
- Bi-layered, cotton on the inside, a dermophillic interphase improves sweat absorption, comfort and compliance.
- Bi-layered, nylon on the outside ensures durability, improves aesthetics and color fastness.
- Four-way stretchable fabric, ensures effective compression along with comfort.
- Two layered with interwoven air space, retains body heat effectively, speeds up healing and allays pain.
|Brand and SKU||Tynor|
|Country of Origin||India|