Medtex Compression Arm Sleeves made up of high quality fabric, can help to reduce and control Lymphoedema. It puts pressure on tissues to stop fluid build-up and encourages fluid to drain.
- The graduated compression of 23-32mmHg reduces as it goes up your arm improving blood circulation.
- Specially designed for treating lymphatic diseases
- High wall stability with thickened special knitting system
- Perfect fit thanks to soft stretch material, manufactured using medical type Lycra with soft stretch characteristics and the low hysteresis
- Breathable and moisture regulating
- The upper edge is coated with silicone to ensure adherence to limb
- Primary and secondary stage 1 lymphoedema of the arm
- Shoulder and arm vein thrombosis
- Postoperative and post traumatic oedema
- Not suitable for pronounced oedema
|Brand and SKU||Medtex Arm Sleeves with sling|
|Country of Origin||Turkey|
|Return Policy||3 Days Return against manufacturing defects. Exchanges are available only for products that have size variants.
The product to be returned or exchanged must be unused and in the original condition with all the tags and receipts